The heart is a powerful symbol of emotions and love. It stirs up feelings of joy, happiness, excitement, and much more. However, the heart may be delicate and in need of care and protection. Crystals have been used for centuries as an aid for healing purposes, so they are perfect to help heal your heart from within! In this blog post, we will discuss 11 crystals that have been said to heal the heart – which one sounds like it could work best for you?
What is the Heart Chakra?
Our heart is at the center of our being, it’s where love and compassion flow. The fourth chakra known by the Sanskrit name Anahata represents the blissful connection between lower grounding energies with higher spiritual ones to achieve self-love in this space bridging both the physical world below us as well as what lies beyond its boundaries up above.
The heart chakra is a place of love, beauty, compassion, and forgiveness. Green stones along with rose quartz are supportive to the heart. Taking deep breaths and connecting to nature brings harmony to the heart chakra.
What Happens When Our Heart Chakra Is Blocked?
When our hearts chakra is obstructed, we may be trapped in old hatreds and be unable to forgive. Our self-esteem and sense of belonging in the world are both damaged, as is our feeling that we belong. Depression or anxiety can manifest physically with symptoms such as elevated blood pressure.
Benefits Of A Healthy Heart Chakra
With a balanced and energized Heart Chakra, you can manifest compassion for others or even yourself. You feel unconditional love radiate from your being as well! In this state of pure energy, it’s not uncommon to experience feelings that lead towards opening up to universal energies- such as those in the field of romance & relationships with loved ones who are close by.
Best Healing Crystals For The Heart
Rose Quartz has long been associated with beauty and love and is a popular crystal for the heart. Its delicate pink hue and lovely energy attract the eye, while its calming qualities soothe the senses.
Rose Quartz is the master of pink crystals and the heart chakra. This soft, loving crystal has all it takes to burst with a compassionate love that can heal you on every level! It’s not just useful for romance-it’s also great at boosting levels of self-compassion while soothing your soul in various ways.
Rose Quartz is a great stone to utilize when going through difficult situations such as divorce, breakup, or grief. The gentle pink stone transmits energies of compassion, nutrition, care, peace, and pure unadulterated love.
How To Use Rose Quartz
Rose Quartz is a beautiful gemstone that has been used for centuries to help heal ailments and bring balance to one’s life.
- It can be worn as jewelry, either on an everyday basis or during healing sessions.
- Placed near your bed at night time (especially if you sleep with it) under the pillow when suffering from anxiety attacks.
- You’ll also find many people use this stone along with various chakras such as placement points during the meditation.
- Create a Rose Quartz crystal grid to attract into your life-loving interactions.
Jade is a powerful gemstone that can help you to find more love in your life. This jade heart chakra stimulator has been known as the ultimate lucky charm because of its prosperity and abundance bringing energy, which attracts good luck like nothing else!
For ages, Jade has been revered as a stone of the heart. Jade is considered a pledge similar to the diamond for engagement and is associated with long-term dedication to another.
In addition to being a symbol of love, jade is also a stone that promotes compassion for oneself. It helps you overcome obstacles in order to achieve success. Jade promotes self-love by reminding us that we may make mistakes but are still entitled to happiness and success.
How To Use Jade
- Display a few pieces of Jade in your home to bring good luck and romance.
- Place one stone on your heart chakra.
- Wear jade jewelry to attract love into your life.
- In your pocket, keep tumbled Jade.
Green Aventurine is a stone of great healing power, bringing the tranquility and serenity that we need. It brings gentle vibes to help with heart chakra issues or imbalances in one’s life-force energy system. The earthiness Green Aventurine possesses also provides us insights into balancing our emotions while encouraging new beginnings.
A fully activated Heart Chakra allows you to accept all that life has to offer and live your life to the utmost. Aventurine is a powerful stone for focusing your attention away from your head and onto your heart, allowing you to enjoy life more.
How To Use Aventurine
Aventurine is a crystal that can be used in many ways to bring luck and abundance into your love life.
- Place Aventurines around the house, on shelves where you store charm bags for attracting good fortune with Amazonite stones.
- Hold green crystals yourself when feeling overwhelmed by negative emotions.
- Place aventurine palm stones on your Heart Chakra while resting or during healing sessions.
When your heart is in tune with compassion and self-love, you can manifest it. This crystal helps heal old wounds from past relationships by releasing pent-up emotions that have been stored inside a person’s body for years.
A powerful emotional release stone-like rhodochrosite will help bring forgiveness to those who’ve hurt us emotionally; giving them space while they work on themselves slowly but surely without any judgment or criticism because its nurturing energy brings peace too!
Rhodochrosite is a guaranteed cleanser because it bridges the energy channel that rises from the root chakra, passes through the solar plexus chakra, and reaches the brilliant light of the heart chakra.
When to use Rhodochrosite:
If you’re feeling like your past is catching up with you, or if an old wound has begun to fester and spread through all aspects of life (emotional health included), then this stone may be what’s needed for healing.
- This stone may be beneficial for those seeking healing from past traumas or unloving relationships.
- It’s regarded to be one of the most effective stones for treating sexual abuse.
- Also considered one of the best stones for those who feel unloved or abandoned.
To gain control over your emotions and bring compassion into the spiritual transformation process, connect the Third Eye with the Heart chakra.
The crystal is believed to bring forth love without conditions. This stone is highly regarded by energy healers, who believe it aids in connecting with the Archangel Raphael. The heart is linked to self-discipline through prehnite, which helps one awaken and increase self-control.
For all of those healers, empaths, and shamans who have Prehnite with them, maintaining a soft and receptive state is critical. The crystal delivers stronger spiritual vibrations, which can be useful in any deep meditation or psychic session you work with it!
How to use Prehnite
- Display it in the home for protection, or hang them on any surface. It’s also a beautiful decoration piece!
- Hold these stones together with other Angelic energies while meditating so they can help balance out emotions that might be running rampant through our heart’s chakras.
- Place some tumbled heart crystals under pillows at nighttime- this will help keep you grounded.
Amazonite, which is wild and unrestrained, exudes a warrior spirit that is hard to resist. This lovely blue and green gemstone is infused with vitality and aims to link you to the heart chakra and the throat chakra, allowing your goddess energy to flow freely.
Amazonite activates your Heart Chakra and fosters love. Amazonite has restorative energy that will aid you in bringing peace and balance in your relationships.
Amethyst helps to foster a feeling of adventure. Amazonite, also known as the “Stone of Courage,” may help us face loneliness. Its soothing energy promotes peace and harmony in close relationships.
When to use it:
- Wear Amazonite jewelry while working, and you’ll attract success.
- Display your amazonite in the home or office because of its energy all day long for a boost!
- Place one on each chakra when relaxing – they’re especially good around heart placement.
The Emerald stone is a symbol of wisdom and wonder, working in multilayered ways to help you perfect your love life.
Emerald is a stone that can help you find balance in your life. It’s not about one thing, but many things at once: wisdom and wonder for others as well self-love among other things.
This gemstone also helps foster harmonious relationships with those around us while teaching us how to trust our hearts’ messages because when we do this then there will be an ease of mind knowing what feelings come from within themselves rather than outside influences.
How To Use It
- Emerald stones are beautiful and common enough that they appear in many different styles. There are several stylish pieces for sale at reasonable costs, which is great news for collectors of this type of gemstone jewelry.
- Emerald gemstones are also a great option and are made into a range of lovely bracelets and rings, including birthstone rings. It’s a double stone: it’s a Gemini birthstone as well as a Taurus, Leo, and Aries birthstone.
Another strong Heart Chakra stone is malachite. It aids in the balanced and cleansed functioning of the Heart Chakra. It also aids in the reduction of any stress build-up in your heart, allowing you to heal yourself through acceptance and forgiveness, the first two steps toward letting go and moving on.
Swirling with the energy of love, this gemstone has power in its green and black color. When two important factors for feeling are clear-heartedness and a strong voice it helps us speak out against injustices or take care of ourselves while empaths can sometimes get overwhelmed by others’ moods.
How to use it:
It was frequently worn as an amulet to guard against the dangers of witchcraft and evil spirits, and it has a long history of providing protection. Malachite jewelry can be a great addition to any outfit, especially when you add in some flair with the tumbled stones.
- To add a unique aesthetic to your space, display tumbled malachite in a bowl. It’s one of the most beautiful gems.
- Display them proudly by displaying these beautiful gemstones around or near an area where they will get plenty of attention.
The Chrysoprase stone is here to bring the heart space some much-needed refreshment. It reminds us that wisdom doesn’t just exist in our heads but also can be felt deep inside of us and heard with every beat of this spirited gem’s energies!
This seasonal gem has all sorts of benefits for those who have hibernated throughout the winter months–it extends an inviting hand towards pulling them out into brighter feelings again while teaching self-forgiveness by moving away from co-dependency toward independent worthiness.
In this time of uncertainty and fear, it may be difficult to find a stone that will help ground you in your everyday life. Green Tourmaline is exactly what the doctor ordered! This gemstone not only connects one’s heart with those around them but also provides grounding properties by helping people connect more deeply on an emotional level as well.
Green tourmalines clear the chakras of those who seek earthly connections, heightening our compassion for others while also improving physical strength in one’s heart.
Cool as a cucumber, Green Calcite is the gem of peace and love. With its heart chakra specifically in mind, it will help you sweep away all your emotional baggage so that light may grow for yourself or someone else to whom you are openhearted. This level-headed stone has been known to not only bring gifts but also invite honesty- one fundamental element needed when building strong relationships over time.